Last date for admissions 31/03/2023 Certification course on Data Analysis using SPSS, duartion 27/03/2023 to 31/03/2023 at 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm Admission closes on 31/03/2023
Steps to Apply Online Application
- Click "Admission" menu and select "New Registration" sub-menu.
- Fill in all details such as username, password, email, etc., and click on "Create my new account" button. You will get an email to your registered email-id with the Activation/Verification Link. You need to click/open the verification link in order to activate your account.
Note: You may receive activation link in your spam folder sometime. Please check if you have not received it in Inbox.
- Go to "Admission" menu and Select "Apply Online". You will be directed to the Application Dashboard if you already logged in. Otherwise you will be directed to "Login" form to login with your credential.
- If you are the existing user, Go to Admission" menu and Select "Applicant Login". You will be directed to "Login" form to login with your credential.
3. Application Form Entry
- Click "Apply Here" to start filling your application. You need to fill-in all the required fields and upload the necessary documents/certificates in proper format and size. Once you filled-in all the fields, then proceed to the next step.
- Click "View & Submit Application" in order to verify your application. If all the details are correct, then select "Confirm Submission" and Click "Submit". If there are corrections to be made, then click "Edit Application" and update your application details.
"Please note that once the form is submitted, you will not be able to edit afterwards."
- Click "Payment" to pay for the application fees. Then click "Pay now" to make the payment via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking/UPI. On successful payment, your application will be generated with an application number. Download the application for later reference.